Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March card making class cards



I wanted to share pictures of the 3 cards we made at my March card making class.  We used a brayer, bottle caps that we "smashed," the Stampin Up S die (fold it into a cute pinwheel!), and cards in the Saleabrations flyer that you can get FREE with a $50 order.  The Salebrations catalog is good until March 22nd, so you will want to get your order into me by then so you get your free Stampin Up product!  

 
Here are some more pictures of the cards we made...


This colorful Stampin Up designer paper is called Parker's Patterns.


We dabbed one of the flowers from the flower trim and mini-cupcakes in daffodil ink, and put them together with a fancy brad.






Here are the designer series papers Sycamore Street you can get free with a $50 order, and a couple projects you can make with it.  If you place an order with me you can choose one of these projects as your free gift from me!



 

Last day to order $50 to get a free item from this flyer! 
Email me, call me, or order from my online shop, OK?!

No comments:

Post a Comment