Friday, June 4, 2010

Gingersnap Creations challenge: Something with wings

Well I had set a mini-goal for myself - to try and share more of my projects online....and Gingersnap Creations is hosting a challenge for any projects that use "wings" -- I thought of my fairy lite and how it has 'wings' - with both the fairy and butterfly on it....so I am entering it in their challenge....Never done anything quite like this before....The directions are:

http://gingersnapcreations.blogspot.com/2010/06/gc57-chestnut-theme-wings.html
1) Make a paper crafting or mixed media creation using wings as your theme or inspiration;

2) Post your creation to your blog or online gallery with a mention and link to this post; and
3) Come back to this post and leave a comment including a DIRECT link to your creation or use Mister Linky below. Remember to make it a link to the specific post or picture and not just a general link to your blog or gallery. We need to be able to find your art!
For more information on our challenges and directions on linking, please check out our FAQ page.  One random winner and seven Ginger Gems will be announced from the qualifying submissions on July 6, 2010. You have until July 4, 2010 to enter!

I've done #1 above, along with the "mention and link to this post," and here is my creation:  Fairy Lite (actually a  couple views of it - it didn't say that we only had to post one picture and I think you really need to see several views of the Fairy Lite to really appreciate it)




Okay, I think I did #1 and #2, now on to #3 to post a comment and direct link back to here.  You might want to check out the other posts other people did - they are beautiful!  All this is still new to me and I continue to learn, so appreciate any comments and feedback you might have....Thanks!!  P.S. All items used in the fairy lite are Stampin' Up! except for the battery operated tealite.

3 comments:

  1. Love the glow from the candle ... what a creative project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! What a wonderful project! Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations Wings Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to those who commented on my Wings project...The picture of the fairy lite in the dark is my favorite as well - reminds me of fireflies, which we have been seeing lately....Mary

    ReplyDelete