Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Weekly card design challenge #12 Paper Craft Crew







Time for another cute card sketch challenge #12 at Paper Craft Crew!
This week's sketch is shown above.

 http://www.papercraftcrew.com/2012/10/17/pcccs-12-card-sketch/

I used Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio to make my card.  This is the Orchard Harvest download.  I love that with the new My Digital Studio we can "recolor" items, so I colored in my 4 rhinestones to match the leaves!  Talk about saving $$ :-)  The vanilla rosette on the front was the easiest one I ever made LOL!

Of course I had to use a fall theme, but here in AZ., it still is in the 90's!  It does cool down at night, but the 60-70's wouldn't be cool to lots of other folks, would it?!



Using the weekly card sketch to make up one of your cards is a great way to play with what supplies you have, and My Digital Studio allows you to see what it will look like!  I see so many new and fun ways to design a card that would be next to impossible without a lot of crafting supplies.  
Take a look at some of the other design team's cards for the week, and you will see what I mean!








 http://www.papercraftcrew.com/2012/10/17/pcccs-12-card-sketch/
Which one of these cards inspired you to make a card with this week's sketch?  You can upload it here and can be considered for a "spotlight" card!
 
POSTING END TIME:  If you'd like to be considered as one of our spotlight cards, please be sure to link your project by Tuesday 9 AM EST and  link your post over to there too.
 
VOTING:  You can start voting on entries Tuesday, October 23 at 9 AM EST.   
Voting ends on Wednesday, October 24th at 6:00 PM EST.

Look for our "Grand Opening" for October 31st!

 http://www.papercraftcrew.com/2012/10/17/pcccs-12-card-sketch/

No comments:

Post a Comment