Sunday, September 13, 2015

A baby girl onsie card


Stampin' Up has the cutest framelit that is baby themed, Baby's First Framelit, and it was perfect for the cards I made for my hairdresser who is having a baby girl.  Gotta take care of our hairdressers, don't we?!

I also used the Curvy Corner Trio Punch which is a new Stampin' Up product:
 
And the A Dozen Thoughts stamp set was used:

 
Even though the designer paper used for the onsie was a retired Stampin' Up (and the ruffled ribbon skirt and cardstock - strawberry slush), I had enough to line the inside of the envelopes using the Envelope Liner Framelit:


I love it when you can use a product in several different ways and/or for different types of projects!
You can purchase the Stampin' Up products in my online store.

I made 8 of these cards with the notecards and envelopes as they are precut and you only need one stamp to mail them.  Then I packaged them up in a cellophane bag with the ruffled ribbon - everything always looks better in a cellophane bag, right?!



You can see how this project could easily be made up for a boy baby or even when you don't know if the baby will be a girl or boy!  It was pretty quick and easy to make up 8 of them as well.

Check out my Stampin' Up online store for other promotions and ideas!




No comments:

Post a Comment