Sunday, June 12, 2016

Playing with new colors from Stampin' Up


 Oh my goodness, it has been over a week since I posted here, mostly due to the excitement generated by the new Stampin' Up catalog that came out June 1st!  Along with new "In Colors" (see below) and new items, there are new product bundles....you can check out the new catalog and items in my online store:  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/

 This is one of my favorite new Product Bundles, maybe because now that I live in Arizona, we see all kinds of cacti.  They usually don't look this perfect and each have their own story.



 I also love the more intricate diecuts and stamps.


 And I am really fond of little red foxes, so this foxy bundle set is so darling!  but you can make other cute animals with it as well....


If you want to make it easy on yourself because you can't decide where to start with ordering any of the new Stampin' Up items, you can join as a demonstrator for only $99 - pick the items you want in your starter kit and earn discounts, always have an instant go-to source for making projects, and connect with other Stampin' Up demonstrators.  One of the very best resources for Stampin' Up demonstrators I like is the Stampin' Up Connection....kinda like window shopping, and we all love that!!
Join today or purchase a few new Stampin' Up items in my online store:
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/

P.S.  They are some really cute dog and cat stamp sets in the new catalog!



No comments:

Post a Comment