Tuesday, December 27, 2016

A little calendar card

Hope you had a great Christmas and lots of Christmasy type food!  One of the fun little gifts I like to make are calendar cards....here is one of them, which is based on Diana's calendar cards we made in  our Stampin' Up demonstrators' Christmas party.  That's another one of the benefits you get if you join my group of Stampin' Up demonstrators - parties, get-togethers, and fun!

 http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/

Here are some more pictures of this calendar card:





I find that when I can't actually touch a project like this, it really helps to have lots of photos to view, from different angles.  Here is a view of the underside of the calendar card so you can see how this piece of cardstock is pleated and attached so the card stands up.

Just a reminder that the Stampin' Up holiday catalog ends soon, as well as the super sale.  With the new year just around the corner, there will be a new Occasions catalog and the Sale A Bration where you can earn free products with your order!  I will be posting the other cute calendar cards I made with stamps and paper from them soon...

You can view everything in my online Stampin' Up store and place your order there as well as purchase/subscribe to the Paper Pumpkin monthly kits:
 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/



 

No comments:

Post a Comment