Friday, March 31, 2017

Last day to get free Stampin' Up items from SAB


Just a reminder that today, March 31st, is the last day of the Stampin' Up Sale-A-Bration offer where you get a free product for each $50 you order. Check it out in my online store:  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/

Also wanted to share another clogging dance girl card (Prima doll stamps) - I make the dancer in an outfit that matches the outfit we wear in our dance numbers.  


I was glad in my collection of envelopes that I had one to match the bright yellow shirt!  Each one of us wore a different bright color - I bet the audience had no problem seeing us!

We danced to Shake It Off (Taylor Swift) in one dance number and wore really fun bright colored tops, so I had to use that idea in my card (which I gave to our teacher):






I love all the sparkly bling on the card!



Don't forget to check out the Sale-A-Bration products in my online store, OK?  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/



No comments:

Post a Comment