Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy halloween projects


Happy Halloween!  How was your halloween?  Even though my two sons are grown up and one of them is married, I still send them halloween cards and "treats."  I always had so much fun taking them around trick or treating, and since I could sew, they always got to dress up in whatever they wanted....Sonic the hedgehog, Blues clues, Grim reaper, and Power Ranger were some of the costumes I made for them.  The pumpkin in the previous picture was the first trick-or-treat holder that my youngest son had lol.

Stampin' Up's halloween reversible designer paper, washi tape, and ribbon are perfect for making a halloween card for each of them, as well as wrapping their halloween treats - here are a few pictures of the treats I sent my two sons and daughter-in-law:



 Notice the fake spider on a couple of the packages?!!

I would have liked to have dressed up my two furbabies in their costumes, but they wouldn't work out with their harnesses during their walks. So I just put colorful scarves on them - I recently read that dog scarves make a dog more approachable.  




  I also put up some outside halloween decorations up - purple lights, autumn leaves, lighted pumpkin, scarecrows, scary cat, and witches hat.  Hope you had some halloween candy!

P.S.  You can buy most of the Stampin' Up items I used in my online Stampin' Up store:  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/

No comments:

Post a Comment