Friday, December 1, 2017

Christmas blog hop - a calendar project


The countdown to Christmas has started…Welcome to this month’s blog hop with Di's Country Inkers!  Our blog hop theme this month is Christmas/New Years. 

Since I make mini-calendars to enclose with my Christmas cards to my family, I wanted to share that with you...here is my purse calendar for this year:

 



Here is a picture of what the back of the calendar looks like:
  


These are the Stampin’ Up products I used:
Scallop tag topper punch (the tag is 2-1/8” x 3-1/4” & folded over at 2-1/8” for flap)
Layering ovals framelits (handle)
Quilted Christmas designer paper 6 x 6
Holly berry builder punch (small bow)
Real red cardstock (back 2-1/8” x 2”)
Rhinestone

The small self-sticking calendar is from Vippies – at www.vippies.com you can find the tutorial I basically used for my purse calendar.  Now I just have to make more of these calendars for my cards ASAP - Good thing they are easy!  I'll just make them up while I watch one of the many Christmas shows on television right now LOL.

You can get all of the Stampin’ Up products I used in my online store:  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/
If you like getting discounts, you could even join Stampin' Up in my online store!!

The next blog you will hop to is:




Enjoy her awesome project and the rest of the bloggers' designs as well.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great Christmas and New Year!!

Here is a list of all of this month’s bloggers you will be viewing:

Di         http://www.stampingwithdi.com

P.S. Here is one of our furbabies, Tootsi, who was close by when I was working on my project....ready to jump up and follow me if I should take a break and head to the kitchen!!  She is a mini-Australian Shepard about 7+ years old (a rescue).





4 comments:

  1. Great job Mary!! So cute!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, Cute, Cute! I have a bunch of those little calendars bought months ago - thanks for the reminder to do something with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little calendar purse! Hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute project Mary! So many cute calendars. And I love the photo of Tootsi, adorable! She is pretty, I love mini Aussies! I'm curious to learn where you rescued her from? I had four regular Aussies, but I've lost two already. Anyhow, great project.

    ReplyDelete