Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas Eve decorations


Hope you are ready for Christmas, since it is tomorrow!  Fortunately for me, there are a few stores around here that are open 24/7, so I will be heading out to grab a couple more things lol, then come back and wrap gifts....I already sent out some to my sons and mother - here is the cute angel popsicle sticks ornament that I sent to my mom.  Wish I had gotten one for myself, but settled for taking pictures of it...


We also put up our outside lights and decorations - our theme is dogs, of course!  There are 2 white dogs, a red dog, and a Snoopy.





Did you put up outside decorations this year, and/or inside ones?  BTW, there a few new items in the Stampin' Up clearance rack - quantities are limited.

Have a great Christmas Eve and Christmas day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment