Monday, January 1, 2018

Jan. blog hop - Happy New Year!!


Happy New Year and welcome to the first blog hop of 2018 with Di's Country Inkers!  Our blog hop theme this month is the new Stampin’ Up catalogs - Occasions and Sale-A-Bration, where you can earn free products with a $50 order!  Here is my project:


These are the Stampin’ Up products I used for my card: 
·       Beautiful Day stamp set
·       Brusho (spritz watercolor paper with water and shake directly on paper and blend with an aqua painter if desired)
·       White embossing powder
·       Picture Perfect Party designer paper
·       Venetian crochet trim
·       Large pearl

I will be sharing more of these brusho cards later this week, as I made them for a swap!  Check back for details, OK?

Don't forget to go through all the creative blogs ahead and see all the wonderful creations from everyone.  At the end of this post you'll see the next blog hopper - click on that link and go to her blog.  And you can do the same for every blog until you get to the end.  Don’t forget to click on the Next button at the bottom of my post to continue on the hop with the next beautiful blog and creations! 


The next blog you will hop to is:

You will want to be sure to look at the new catalogs too and even get free products….You can get all of the Stampin’ Up products I used in my online store:  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/marynoble/

Enjoy everyone’s projects and thanks for stopping by!  Happy New 2018 Year too! Hope you got to see some fireworks somehow!  We had fun watching them twice on tv in two different time zones J

Here is a list of all of this month’s bloggers you will be viewing:

Di         http://www.stampingwithdi.com
Trisha  http://www.creativelystamping.blog/

P.S.  I am going to enter my card in a Freshly Made Sketches challenge since I used the FMS318 sketch for my card:  
http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2017/12/freshly-made-sketches-318.html

6 comments:

  1. Wow beautiful job with the brushos! Love the butterfly! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great technique card Mary! Beautiful colors. Wishing you all the best for 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Mary! The Brusho crystals are such messy FUN!! Love it with the new butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEK! I love the brusho and the cards were amazing, and everyone so different. Happy New Year, and hugs, Di

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! That big butterfly looks fabulous against the background. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete